Covid 19 update – BMCC Closure

It is with great sadness that we are having to close BMCC for a while and therefore will not be running any uplifts or be open for push and ride. We have made this decision following the governments guidance regarding covid-19 and have been advised to shut down. We will of course be offering the option to move your booking to an alternate date or give you a full refund if requested.

We are very sorry for the late notice for those of you who had uplifts booked. It was a very difficult decision to make and we have tried so hard to keep the centre open for all of our loyal customers but we do believe this is the right thing to do.

Stay safe everyone and we hope to see you riding at BMCC soon. ?