BMCC is currently still open, however we are watching the government’s advice very closely and intend to implement strict measures to ensure that we minimise social interaction between everyone on site.
If you are part of an ‘at risk’ group or if you have been displaying any symptoms of the virus such as a high temperature and/or persistent cough, please do not travel to the centre.
The following measures will be taken and adhered to reduce social interaction on site;
• All bookings including Push and Ride must be made prior to arrival via our website. NB: you will no longer be able to ‘pay on the day’.
• All riders are required to complete the online waiver form before arriving, to minimise any contact required during ‘sign in’.
• Individual uplift tokens will no longer be able to be purchased.
• Uplift numbers will be limited at BMCC to 40 per day.
• Trailers will run at a reduced capacity with a maximum of 12 on each trailer. A gap must be left between each rider.
• Riders must ensure that when they are queuing for a trailer they must be a minimum of 1.5m apart.
• Only one rider at a time can come forward to load their bike, to avoid crowding at the trailer.
• The driver will unload and hand bikes over at the top of the hill, one rider at a time, maintaining the 1.5m distance policy between riders.
• We will ask all riders to follow a sensible practice when interacting with each other. Such as avoiding congregating at trail heads, riding close to each other and avoiding physical contact such as high fives, fist bumps etc.
• Riders are advised to wear gloves and full faced helmets whilst on the uplift trailer to provide added protection.
• Hand sanitiser will be available on site to be used throughout the day.
If you have any concerns, please contact us directly and we will be happy to postpone/ cancel your booking.